Friday, August 01, 2008

Soul Calibur 4 - Soul Charge?

I've been browsing online and I can't seem to find anyone who'll confirm that soul charges have been removed... Have they gone?
I watched some early playtests and previews about a month ago, and they mentioned the removal of soul charge. However, these were earlier builds of the game which meant that the developers may still have included it at the last minute.
A number of professional reviews didn't mention soul charge at all...
Several videos on Youtube show characters glowing gold. Is this some other gameplay element, or some story specific power up?
Have I really missed something!? Maybe I was staring at it the whole time!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory