Thursday, July 03, 2008

Graduation

Last Tuesday, I graduated from Glasgow University. It's just incredible how fast four years have passed. I often think back to that first day when I moved into halls of residence. How far all of us have come since then...
The actual ceremony was fantastic, a great day. The achievement itself didn't really hit me until after I had received my scroll. It was then that I realised just how high profile Glasgow University is, the top one percent in the world! And there are a lot of Universities out there!
Once the crowds dispersed from the University main buildings, my parents and I headed to the Ubiquitous Chip for a pleasant post graduation dinner, followed by a night out with my course mates. Needless to say, University has gone out with a bang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory