Sunday, September 02, 2007

City Centre Life

I've recently moved into a flat in Glasgow city centre for my final year of student life. I guess it was a bit daunting; it's not exactly the most orthodox of places to have a flat, amongst all the bustle and noise. Surprisingly, the main worry of noise doesn't seem to be causing any problems as the flat is at the back of one of the buildings, overlooking a courtyard. The location really is excellent; it certainly makes transport & everyday life very easy, but I'll have to try and stay away from fast food!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT YOUR CHILDREN!

 
At 8:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want your oatcakes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory