Saturday, August 11, 2007

University life

It's a fact, time always goes by really quickly when you're enjoying yourself. I've had a great time at university and I'll be going into my final year in September; feels like no time since I was just starting in first year!
I've been thinking how much things change over the four years that you're there - when you start in first year your course is everything (well, for some, at least) and you think you're important, probably because it's the first time you've had proper independance. (that is only if you do the right thing any move away from home!)
By the time you get to fourth year things change, you realise the's a lot more out there to see and do, and I guess you start looking to what's ahead...
I especially hate people saying things along the lines of; "when you finish uni you'll have to get stuck down to a 9-5 job", as if it's the end of the adventure! Life's only just beginning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory