Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Soul Calibur Techniques

I've found myself playing the age old Soul Calibur 2 of late with some flatmates.
I bought the game a year or so ago and played it a fair bit, but it's only now that I'm getting the chance to play against another human player. It's true that's it's really the only way to improve and appreciate fighting games in general.
I don't pretend to actively know the move lists, but I've started to try different combinations of buttons, instead of hammering only X and Y. The difference is incredible...
I had sometimes doubted the skill of the so called 'tournament level' players and pro gamers. However, this has really changed my attitude. I can see how an individual could master the game if they practised to an extent whereby the moves become second nature...

1 Comments:

At 8:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should stop practicing so much and get back to losing to me! *ANGER!*. First weighted rows now this...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Books Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory